Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shrugs or hugs?

Jesus and Lady Liberty in a side hug!

Teen Hug: These have evolved from the arms-wrapped-around-your neck with a big squeeze to a two-second one armed side hug.  Apparently it's called a shrug...I guess it's a normal part of teen development since it has a name!

Toddler Hug: When my youngest is feeling snugly he asks for his bimpy (binky) and then 'hair' to run his fingers through. And he gives the longest lingering hugs with the added bonus of his head laying on your shoulder.

I'll take all the hugs I can get, short side ones or long snugly ones.



2 comments:

  1. Love it! You're right on it with the hug thing!

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have added that grandmas give the best hugs...both of mine and both of Dave's!

    ReplyDelete